Monday, February 2, 2009

Time Flies!

I can't believe a month has gone by since my last post. Today the groundhog saw his shadow so that means... absolutely nothing when it comes to the weather! But it is kind of fun to have something to blame for the delay of Spring. I always said the darn groundhog should stay in his den and then Spring would come early. Of course, if Spring really does come in six weeks, that will still be early compared to last year. Last year we had cool and cold temperatures here until well into May.

I look forward to Spring because then I can plant my garden. Last year was the first year for a garden at my house. We finally decided to buy a house last year. After living in Page for about 20 years we finally came to the conclusion that we like it here and want to stay! (Slow decision makers.) Anyway, the garden left much to be desired so I am hoping for better this year. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: